Anonymous said: cat meowing at the final scene in the End of Evangelion
enter the B E A R C U B E
I had this dream where they revealed MegaPorygon-Z and it turned into this retro video game spaceship thing that fires its head like a missile!
God-damnit now they won’t be able to do this themselves! You’ve plucked it out of the Mega Porygon-Z phase space and now Game Freak will never find it!
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer
I’m convinced that Spoopy and all its permutations are big enough memes now that these are being done on purpose.
I like that Burnco seems to be freaking out a little bit. I imagine it’s hopping up and down on those stubby non-legs and wobbling back and forth, with its huge beak throwing its balance off. Looking at it now, with those colors and the way its eye is so close to the center of its body, it looks a little bit like a Waddle Doo. Just a little.
Miss U, Colonel Crazy…
Mega GalladePlates emerge on Gallade’s arms, and the helmet and cape-like protrusions on its head and back give it a knightly appearance. When the situation demands, Mega Gallade can use its psychic power to reshape both arms into blades simultaneously, and fight using a dual-wielding style.
When it Mega Evolves, its Ability changes to Inner Focus, so it’s protected from flinching. Its Attack and Speed stats improve, making this a Pokémon likely to excel at first-strike strategies.
This sort-of implies that it couldn’t dual-wield in its basic form, which is weird.
- Skelestreak: you know how soaps always have the company's logo imprinted onto them, does that mean the best valued one would be the company with the smallest logo
- Skelestreak: cuz then you get a little bit more soap
- Skelestreak: its a conspiricy
- Skelestreak: what are they doing with that extra soap
- Skelestreak: building some kind of soap god?????
- jac-o-lantern: then the best value would be the biggest logo. Once the soap god is complete you want to have backed the right one